Tuesday, January 31, 2012

College life...

So I was only planning to submit a post on here once a week...I think I'm addicted. :) This is fun for me to write and share what has happened during my day. So yesterday I had an Anatomy and Physiology exam that closed but I realized that the testing center closed early on Mondays. I've never taken a test on a Monday before so I failed, in an epic manner. So I am not able to take the exam anymore, but I did find out that ONE exam score will be deleted from my grade! Therefore, I just have to take the rest of the exams and do well...haha Today I took an exam for my Developing World class and it had 10 essay questions on it and I got 100% on that! It is the first exam that I've ever taken in my life with that good of a score! :)

I am relatively happy even with such a busy schedule. I realized that I like online classes but not having them all be full time. Having these online classes have taught me how to study in a better form, but they require a lot more work than a course that you attend class.

I'm not too sure what else to say except I have a ton of homework to do and I should probably do it to get ahead in my classes. Talk to you later!

1 comment: