Monday, May 7, 2012

Frustrations of a Monday

So the week is starting all over again! :( Well I guess that is a good thing and a bad thing all mixed in one. I'm excited that another week is starting because that means I am that much closer to holding my daughter! However, Mondays in general just stink a ton this semester! I have to be at work by 5am and I am running around doing things until 6pm....well just kidding that is all things school and work related. But then I still have to have Family Home Evening and then also do some yard work or take care of things for the apartment complex(there is a lot to do for the apartment complex! If anyone knows how/what to do to get rid of dandelions let me know because we have a forest of them in our lawn! and I have to mow the lawn too..)

At any rate, this morning I woke up late and I was about 5 minutes late to work or so...but not only that, once I got to work, one of my co-workers didn't show up and that meant that 2 of us had to the work of 3 PLUS it is on our busiest day of the week! I think she was sick or something but so was my other co-worker who almost didn't come in as well! Talk about how rough of a morning I would've had! HOLY COW!!! I wouldn't have started the day or the week very well! :( But luckily he came in...I'm hoping he comes in this afternoon along with my other co-worker that didn't come in at all since because we stayed an hour later this morning we have to leave an hour earlier this afternoon...

I honestly don't understand the people in charge; they get made if you clock out late but they get made if you don't finish your responsibilities...in other words, a LOSE LOSE SITUATION...I SO can't wait for when I get my associates and I can be a medical assistant! :) But that is still a year away or so...I'm hoping to be able to get a job in a nearby nursing home to gain some experience but I'm wanting to wait until AFTER my daughter is born so that I can have some experience wiping butt's before I have to go wipe older people's butts...my mom has done it for years but I have to literal talk myself into it...but it would DEFINITELY pay more than what I am making now, which I must inform you would be WONDERFUL!! haha...

Well I'm glad I have this blog because I definitely feel better...I've thought about having a journal on the computer but for some odd reason the only thing that would make sense to me would be a blog and therefore...here it is...haha

Oh I almost forgot, this weekend we went down to Grace which is where my in-laws are from and we visited with my wife's grandma. We came to the realization that because of her grandma's health, etc. and no one is able/willing to help her out, for the most part, she probably won't be able to be at the hospital when Whitney gives birth to our daughter. That scared the living day lights out of me! I was strongly relying on my mother-in-law being there with us and my mom will be in Minnesota which she is planning on coming out a month after my daughter is born. But I became super nervous because then its only going to be two of us going through this exciting and nerve racking time in our lives by our selves without anyone there coaching us or letting us know that everything will be okay. I know that Heavenly Father will take care of us and help us do everything possible to make us feel comfortable and we both have the faith that everything will work out alright and technically we won't be alone. But it would still be nice to have some family with us, we weren't planning for that at all! But like I said, everything will work out and we have a wonderful doctor that will take care of us! So in the end, we'll have our daughter and we will have a stronger faith in our Heavenly Father! (Have I mentioned that I am really really excited for Julia to come? well I am!! haha) Well I should get some homework done...Hope you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I was once a CNA and I did my clinicals in a nursing home and then I worked at this rehabilitation hospital which was kinda sorta the same thing.. one thing you gotta realize is that the patients are nervous too.. it's really scary not being able to do something for yourself such as wiping yourself and bathing and getting yourself dressed.. when you do something for them.. even as personal as wiping them, you're doing something really nice for them.. and though they may be embarrassed by that, they really do appreciate all that you do.. some are grumpy but others are not.. that's just the way it goes.. and try not to freak out daddy.. mama too.. I know how scary it is.. at first but it gets easier.. if you or Whitney ever need any advice whatsoever, let me know. I would love to help out any way I can even from a distance! I can't wait to see pictures of Julia!

    ReplyDelete