Sunday, January 29, 2012
Erica's update...
I have an older sister named Erica who was born August 1, 1987 at a pound and four ounces. She was in the hospital for a long time and was finally released from the hospital. She was diagnosed with Cerebral Palsy, but the doctors are now saying that she does not have Cerebral Palsy, but they have no idea what she has. I found out today that she has been having issues that are not good. She had some medication changed and she has never done well with those types of changes or rather change in general. She has been having some serious issues with screaming and such and she is currently sleeping after being awake for 34 hours straight. In 2010, while I was serving as a missionary in Brazil, she entered the hospital with pneumonia and was put on life support. She is a living miracle of multiple times and lived again when the doctors said that she wouldn't. I know that she has a special plan that Heavenly Father has created for her. There is a reason why she is 24 years old and still living even with all of her health problems that she has. When I came home from Brazil after not seeing my family for 2 years in 2011, she entered the hospital again. The first time I saw her was in the hospital and I definitely thought that if in April 2010 she hadn't passed away that at that time she would've. However, she beat the odds again and left the hospital yet another time. However now in the end of January 2012, she is having the possibility of going into the hospital yet another time due to the fact that the medicine change is not going well at all. I love my sister with all my heart and I want the best for her. I know that she is one of Heavenly Father's children and that He will take care of her. I have no idea what will happen within these next days but I do know that Jesus is the Christ and he loves and worries about us. I know that families are forever and that one day I will be able to see her again with a perfect body. She will be walking and talking and we will greet and hug each other. She is a very important person that has touched my life greatly. I am so thankful for the knowledge I have of the Plan of Salvation and to know that Erica will be taken care of always and where she and my ancestors are.
Location:
Rexburg, ID, USA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very sorry to hear about your sister Erica. I think God has a very special plan for her indeed! Bless you brother Tieg.
ReplyDeleteThank you Crystal! So far she isn't in the hospital...but I think she will go in this week.
ReplyDelete