Friday, February 17, 2012

It's a GIRL!!!

Well, this morning we went to the doctors to look at the ultra sound to figure out if we were having a boy or a girl. We woke up anxiously for this awaited day! I had a little chat with the baby to make sure that this is the one time that it was okay not to be modest but from after the ultrasound until forever they need to be modest! haha I also told the baby that he/she needed to cooperate and if he/she didn't than they were going to be grounded until they were born! LOL anyway, the baby cooperated and we were looking at the Ultrasound and Whitney and I thought we saw something and we were pretty sure we were having a boy. However, when it was time to find out the sex the nurse person said that it was definitely a girl! I was little sad because I was sort of set on the cars theme in the bedroom but I am super excited to have daughter! She'll be a daddy's girl and she will definitely be dressed in very cute stuff! I'm really excited! Whitney and I went to McDonald's for breakfast to celebrate and we called our families! I went to work and told EVERYONE that I saw! lol it was a lot of fun! Now I'm trying to get myself to write a three page paper for one of my classes and once I get that written Whitney and I are going to go shopping and find some cute girl clothes! I'm really excited to be able to dress up my little girl! Oh when we were looking at the ultrasound pic we were thinking about naming our daughter AnnaMae, however while looking at her picture, we decided that she doesn't look like an AnnaMae and she looked more like a Julia Rose. Therefore, her name will be Julia Rose Teig. We are very confident that should be her name. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww what a pretty name for a very pretty little girl! Heavenly Father has blessed you so much...take extra special care of all the many blessings you've been given...and I pray that Whitney continues to have a healthy and safe pregnancy. She's bringing a little miracle into this world. God bless her!

    ReplyDelete