Well I'm becoming not so creative with my titles of posts...but life goes on. As for today, it went fairly well. I had to work and of course that was no fun. A friend of mine found herself in a huge problem that she does not deserve nor did she purposefully put herself there and its hard for me to try and help or even give comfort due to the fact that I've never been in an issue quite like her situation AT ALL! Nor do I wish anyone to be in that type of situation. However, she knows what is best and she will follow Heavenly Father's guidance for sure to figure out what to do, just as she has been thus far. I came home from work today and my wifey made me a chocolate cake! YUM YUM!! I've been craving it since Sunday....Whitney and I decided that she is an abnormal pregnant lady cause she doesn't have any cravings but I have them ALL! LOL anyway, we didn't feel like cooking(what else is new) so we decided to go to Subway since ALL SUBS are $5! We're working our way up with the point system that they have to get two free whole subs!! I'm excited to go on a free date with my wife to Subway sometime in the new future...we only need 46 more points until we get two free footlong subs!
After we ate half of our subs we went to the gym. I am in love with the gym! I feel fantastic afterwards. I've hated going to the gym for so long, its been a fear of mine since middle school! haha but I over came it thanks to a good friend of mine Ray and Whitney and I went Monday, Wednesday and today. Yesterday, I started running and I actually enjoyed myself! Another miracle! I tried running long distance in track during high school but I couldn't make it. Plus my asthma wasn't helping anything. But apparently on the treadmill it isn't too bad! I love the fact that I can run and I feel awake and refreshed after I exercise!
We are now home and I'm trying to gather up the courage to write an essay that is roughly 5 pages, I have one done. I just need to get myself to do it since it isn't too complicated. I'm hoping to get everything taken care of(homework wise) before Saturday so that I don't have to worry about homework this weekend and I will be able to get ahead and raise my grades to more desirable ones. :) Tomorrow is Friday and I am super excited to be able to relax and not have to worry about too much of anything until Monday. Well I hope that all of you reading this...it may just be Crystal but anyone else has a great Friday and start to your weekend! Tchau!
Jason!! I love your blogs! You are too funny!
ReplyDeleteHope your friend makes it through this hard time she's having.
ReplyDeleteI've realized that everyone thinks I'm funny...I just don't see it...LOL but anyway yeah I think she will make it through, however, it became a little more difficult today but I'm hoping she'll have a good weekend!
ReplyDelete