What a weekend! It's hardly over! I've been telling everyone about our daughter! :) Saturday I had a busy day until about 4pm doing some various things and then I came home and Whitney and I lounged around as I was doing homework. I was trying to get homework done early but of course that didn't happen because I didn't have the desire too; however it did get done! :) Then today Whitney and I went to church and looked at all the cute little baby girls and how they were dressed. We got excited to dress out little girl up for church! We came home from church and I had to shovel because we got a couple inches of snow! It was nice however the shovel I used SUCKED! IT was all curved nicely to supposedly help move the snow but it didn't get anywhere near the cement! So I shoveled with that as my neighbor shoveled up after me! lol...Then I went inside ate some lunch and fell asleep. I woke up at 3:19pm and I was supposed to be in a meeting at 3:20pm at the church....luckily we don't live to far away! haha but it was good! Then Whitney and I decided to start cleaning the baby room, yet we didn't get very far. We hung up curtains in our living room and now it looks like people live in our apartment! LOL! We had some mac'n'cheese for dinner and we watched "The Work and the Glory 1" tonight which was good! And then Whitney made a cookie monster which is DELICIOUS! It is a chocolate chip cookie baked with vanilla ice cream on top of that, and than whipped cream on top of that with chocolate syrup and caramel drizzled on top! You should try it! SO GOOD! But very rich!
Then Whitney and I started talking about Julia's dress for her baby blessing and we started designing it. It's going to be a white dress with daisies on it! It's going to look very pretty and hopefully my sister in law will make it for us! ;) Then Whitney and I got on to the topic of opening up our own bakery! Go figure! LOL We started talking about selling cookies, bars, brownies, pies, possibly bread and some cakes but no specialty cakes. I even started looking at getting a minor in Culinary Arts to open this business! LOL But then I realized that my credit limit wouldn't allow it. However, we are still thinking about opening it up and I will just go to school to learn about some techniques as I will be taking business classes for my Healthcare Administration major...We'll have to see where that takes us but it would be cool to have a family business! lol...maybe? We were thinking of maybe having a little restaurant with it and making some different meals for lunch...that should be interesting but then we weren't sure if we needed some type of permission to make certain recipes that we found online or that we found in cookbooks or whatever...its an interesting question that I've never thought of before...lol
Tomorrow Whitney and I plan on going shopping in the morning for our dear Julia! We're really excited! Hopefully we can buy a swing and possibly some really cute dresses for when she gets older! We found this really cute dress at sears that is on sale and I'm hoping to find it in the store but we'll have to see if they have it still or if I have to buy it online. If so, I'm wondering how much it will be to ship or if I can find a cheap or rather free way of getting! LOL It is a SUPER cute jacket! Here is the link: http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_077F2633000P?prdNo=24&blockNo=199&blockType=G199
I just think that all need to see it! haha Well I hope ya'll have a good president's day and relax! I know I'm going to and hopefully get ahead in my homework! :) That always seems to be my goal but I never accomplish it! lol
Sounds like you have way too much on your brain for homework these days!! I hope you can get it all done! Congratulations once again on your little girl!!! I wanted a little girl but I had three boys instead but I can still live vicariously through your blogs when you talk about your little girl! If that's okay! I bet she's going to be beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYeah but its fun...sorta...haha It'll be even more fun when I started posting pics of her on here in all of her cute little dresses! :) We just bought some more today...but that is another blog for later tonight! ;) haha
ReplyDelete