Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday...

So after my episode on Monday, I decided to take my Anat and Phys lecture exam before next Monday when it closes. (The other exam was a Lab exam for Anat and Phys.) Tonight I went into the testing center and I was assigned a computer. I go to the computer and I spent about 10 minutes trying to find out how to open up the exam. Once I opened it, I had a huge surprise. My exam doesn't open until THURSDAY!!! How dumb!?!?!?! In class last night my professor said that it opened tonight. Now I have to figure out a way to take the test with my busy schedule....tomorrow is a no go because I have a TON of homework due. Saturday doesn't work as I work in the Temple from 945am - 415pm...the testing center opens at 9am and closes at 4pm....Mondays are no good cause I have to work from 1045am - 245pm and I have class from 5-6pm. The testing center closes at 5pm or 4pm and I have a good chunk of homework due that night...so in other words I think I will have to make time on Friday...which is busy with homework but it seems to be my best bet....I also have a goal to get my Labs done Thursday night....let's see how it works...Oh also, I think this is funny cause I only have 2 followers and only 50% of my followers actually read my blogs...:)

2 comments:

  1. ROFL!!! Oh Jason...where do you even have time to take care of your wife??? You'll have to pencil her in from time to time..I'm assuming I'm that 50 percent!! HAHAH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are that 50 percent! LOL and I'll be taking care of her tomorrow cause she has a doctors appointment to have some blood work done to make sure the baby doesn't have autism or anything like that. So she is penciled in for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete